About Us


site image

Robert M. Levine
Founder

The Levine Memorial Chapel  was founded in 1952 by Robert M. Levine. The Chapel was first located on lower Madison Avenue in Albany, NY, and was later moved to Delaware Avenue. In 1969, Levine Memorial Chapel relocated to a larger facility on Washington Avenue in Albany, NY.

Prior to establishing the Levine Memorial Chapel, Bob was a licensed funeral director employed by the Riverside Memorial Chapel in Manhattan for twelve years.

Robert M. Levine passed way in 1992, and the chapel has been owned and operated by his son, Mark W. Levine since Bob’s passing. Mark and his wife Jane continue to carry on his father's tradition of serving the community in their times of need. The Levine Memorial Chapel serves the entire Capital District area and its surrounding communities.

© 2020 Levine Memorial Chapel. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use